
Fine-dining, wine-tasting, shopping, clubbing, karaoke, hanging out with friends in Singapore.... all these sum up my activities in Singapore. Ohh... did I miss out 'working'! Oppps...Hahaha..
I had the priviledge of living in Singapore and working for my company SAP project for 2 years and had a bloody fantastic time there. The exposure I got when working with people from all over the world was a blast. My company is like a melting pot of diversed cultures really.
When I first arrived in Singapore, I tried my best to hate this small island nation which is known for their kiasu-ness. I knew myself all too well, I had to prevent myself from emotionally attached to a place so that I'd be able to easily let go of that place when I leave one day. I guess my self-protectiveness did pay off. With the help of Crown Forwarder, I easily uprooted myself and packed the 2 years of memories into 18 big boxes.
Now when I look back, I can't deny that I do miss the good times in Singapore, especially the fine dining and wining! Living the high life and all paid for by the company, no wonder I can't help but to miss Singapore... :p

No comments:
Post a Comment