A baking hot saturday afternoon, no heart to stay at home either, and most shopping centres are very crowded. So we headed to Niu Che Shui at Ara Damansara to check out this 'cool' cafe based on the theme of a korean soap opera with the same name - Fullhouse.
Niu Che Shui is actually a covered 'street mall', with all the small stalls and shops contain within the gigantic canopy. To me, Niu Che Shui is another white elephant in Malaysia. When all other shopping complexes are jam-packed like sardine and carparks all full, Niu Che Shui is so quiet and dead you can even count the number of shoppers with your fingers. Luckily this cafe saves the fate of Niu Che Shui by pumping a little life into it. Fullhouse is very popular among youngsters, maybe because they are mainly Korean soap opera fans. And most importantly, the food is very reasonably priced.
I did not try the food there, just ordered drinks. I was most impressed with the menu which looks like a picture book as I'm a big fan of picture books. There are even comics at the back of the menu, although I didn't think it's all that funny, in fact kind of stupid. I must still compliment their attention to details nonetheless.
The decor of Fullhouse cafe is quite cozy, with an English garden feel to it. In fact it made me feel like I'm sitting in the middle of a Laura Ashley boutique or something.
Overall, it's quite a good place for chilling out with friends. But would I go back there again? Probably not. Just not my cup of tea...

i think ur photos are nicer than the food!
ReplyDelete